Saturday, December 03, 2022

More from Oklahoma

 I'm now home again, after a jolly month with the kids and grandchildren. How old I am getting! 

Mind you, a few years were shaved off as I drove at high speed across three states in a Porsche GT3 and later, coming back, a Porsche GT4 (this one has a stick shift). The cars were lent to me by a friend of my son's, none the less welcome for that. 

While not eating enormous dinners every couple of hours, I was also treated to a flight in a Cesna - a craft which is rather like a SEAT 600 with wings - over Tulsa and in to Bentonville in Arkansas for breakfast.  Another adventure was a day of chilly off-road driving in something called a RZR (it doesn't have windows) and eventually a Jeep. 




Then there were the huge Thanksgiving meals to wade through (Urrp!).

Many thanks to my kids and their friends for a fine vacation!

No comments: