Thursday, March 17, 2022

Facebook Jail

Right now, I am cooling my heels in Facebook Jail. It's a bit frustrating, as I had got into the habit of posting pictures of kittens and so on with social media; but the other day - out of the blue - someone in the comments under a particularly delightful kitty gave to understand that he thought me to be a c**t (don't wanna upset Google, there were no stars in the original). 

I naturally dashed off a reply telling him to go f**k himself (also, no stars), and look -  here we are!

I've been cashiered for 'bullying'!

The bully is of course Facebook. There's no proper court, the victim is not allowed to defend himself and the only judge is some underpaid creature from Bangladesh. Probably barely speaks English and thinks the only good use for a cat is to prepare it for lunch.

Casting about for something else to do with my time, I've taken to lying on the roof with my mouth open, trying to see whether it will fill up first with orange dust from the Sahara or with rain from Celia. Right now, it's about a draw, with a gob full of mud. Just the thing for when I return in a few days - God how the time crawls when you are in Facebook Jail - to my regular pass-time of posting frothy nonsense. 

Oh, and f**k Facebook too!


No comments: