Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

Edited

Title and article removed by Court Order!

Comments:
The more people that know about these fraudsters the better!
 
I was just searching blogs,and I found your site, Friend! I like it!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
computer center
It pretty much covers computer center related issues.
All the best!
 
Hola,

Acabo de leer tu blog y creo que es bastante interesante. Yo tengo un blog sobre
Hoteles Almeria que estoy comenzando, si tienes tiempo dale un vistazo en Hoteles Almeria
 
Hi Lenox

How these people get away with it! What kind of world do we live in? While the law is out there scratching their backsides - and making considerable sums of money as cases meander through sleepy courts - real people are suffering. I have always thought the world is all about sleight of hand, illusion and fraud, you've now convinced me of that.
 
I was wondering how my neighbour could save a fortune on her credit cards. Now I too have the secret.
 
As a previous employee/victim I'm not surprised by anything. But Mr Napier's comments always make me feel a little bit better about the money I am owed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?