Monday, May 27, 2019

The Tips Jar, Because the Piggy Bank Needs a Drink

I never did make any money from my writing, despite producing many stories about Mojácar and Spain in the past years. Spanish Shilling has been going since January 2006 and Lenox Napier (Spanish politics) since February 2017. 
I wrote a blog called The Entertainer Online from 2002 to 2017 (when the Rooshians buggered it) and have edited various newspapers over the years:
The Entertainer (1985 - 1999), Entertainer En Español (1994 - 1999), and with Ángel Medina, both The New Entertainer and El Indálico from 2004 to 2012. I was rarely paid for any of this.
So, here is my PayPal account (and my thanks). 



(Later, much later) Honestly... I'd do better sitting down outside the supermarket with that French chap.

No comments: